- 1 small package of sliced button mushrooms
- 1 package prewashed spinach leaves
- 4 ounces package of cubed prosciutto
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into slivers
- 1 -1 ½ TBSP Balsamic Nectar
- 2 -3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine spinach, slivered red pepper and sliced mushrooms in a salad bowl.
- Heat a small fry pan with 1 TBSP olive oil and sauté prosciutto until crisp
- Toss prosciutto with warm oil into salad.
- Drizzle Balsamic Nectar and olive oil to desired consistency and toss.
- Add salt and pepper as needed and serve.