Mantry’s take on classic bruschetta.
Check out Mantry.com for more great recipes and fun ideas for the men in your life!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
- Balsamic Nectar
- 2 handfuls ripe mixed small tomatoes, such as grape and yellow cherry
- 1 small bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 1 garlic clove halved
- Olive oil
- 6 slices of country bread, cut 1/4-inch thick
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice tomatoes in half, add to a bowl with basil, a glug of olive oil and season with salt and pepper, toss.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Brush bread with a little oil, then grill, turning once, until golden. Rub with cut side of garlic.
- Pile tomatoes over grilled bread and drizzle with Balsamic Nectar, serve.