- 2 pieces of toasted bread (I like multi-grain breads, loaded with fiber, but your favorite bread is fine.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic Nectar
- Sprouts to garnish (optional)
- Scoop out and mash the avocado. Avocado can be chunky or smooth based on personal preference.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Balsamic Nectar and combine.
- Add salt and/or pepper to taste. In this variation, I found I didn’t need either one.
- Spread half of the amount on each piece of toast.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Nectar, garnish with sprouts, add tomato or for a little extra protein topped with fried egg.