Here are some great ideas on how to use Balsamic Nectar in different dishes.
Cocktails with Balsamic Nectar
The sweet, rich taste of Balsamic Nectar can be your new “secret ingredient” for entertaining friends and family. Here are a few suggestions we’ve enjoyed:
- Add a few drops to a Bloody Mary for a new flavor.
- Insert a dash of Balsamic Nectar into a Screwdriver or Tequila Sunrise (instead of Grenadine).
- Try a Balsamic Martini – 2 oz. Vodka, a splash of lemon juice, and a few drops of Balsamic Nectar.
- Don’t forget to try a few drops in your favorite Champagne or Prosecco to completely change your favorite bubbly beverage.
Balsamic Nectar in Hors d’Ouevres
Here are some easy solutions for bringing new life to some popular appetizers.
- Prosciutto and melon – wrap slices of melon with prosciutto and drizzle Balsamic Nectar on top (peaches can also be used in place of melon).
- Top your favorite bruschetta recipe with some Balsamic Nectar for some extra flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of Balsamic Nectar to your own guacamole to wow your guests with this new twist.
- Glaze any steamed vegetable for a healthy yet tasty side dish.
- Top your own caprese salad to add a gourmet look and taste.
- And of course Balsamic Nectar makes a great dressing for your other salad favorites.
The addition of one wonderful ingredient can change a good recipe into a great one.
- Drizzle Balsamic Nectar over your favorite ravioli or pasta dish to make it more interesting.
- Use Balsamic Nectar to top off anything and everything you cook on the grill. Poultry, steak, hamburgers, vegetables, and portabella mushrooms all taste better with a little Balsamic Nectar. You’ll have everyone asking for the recipe!
- Balsamic Nectar can be used in your marinade recipes, but be sure to top the finished dish with a dash of Balsamic Nectar!
Desserts and Snacks
Add some additional richness and flavor to these dessert and snack favorites.
- Berry filled crepe with a homemade whipped cream and Balsamic Nectar topping
- Try dipping some on fresh figs or dates for a healthy, sweet snack
- Try a splash over traditional Panna Cotta
- Almost any fresh fruit can be a dessert with the addition of Balsamic Nectar. Strawberries and peaches are our favorites.
- Instead of chocolate syrup, try a more memorable option and drizzle Balsamic Nectar over vanilla ice cream.
For additional ideas and recipes check out our growing list of Recipes.